The Brookville area needs men who are “strong in the Lord and the power of His might” (Ephesians 6:10). At Brookville Baptist we desire to be used of God to raise up godly men (singles, husbands, fathers) who will live as real man for the glory of God and the Gospel of Christ! God has called men to lead in a way that represents and reflects the Chief Shepherd, the Lord Jesus. So, as men, we seek to sharpen one another “as iron sharpens iron.” We take biblical manhood seriously and we hope you will find our men:
- Faithful to our worship, fellowship, Bible study and discipleship; and faithful in leading their families in these same ways.
- Serving together to provide a safe environment for everyone gathered on our property, and to maintain our property and facility as good stewards of God’s provision.
- Willing to invest in other men and younger men; eager to learn to live by gospel grace together; prepared or being prepared to teach the Bible and proclaim the gospel as the Lord calls and enables and leads them.
- Ready to stand in the gap before the Lord!
- Humble and repentant and mindful of a constant need of God’s grace in Jesus Christ.
Our men are in pursuit of Christ and His holiness of life together. We love training and equipping men. Come join us!
Community Men’s Fellowship
Beyond our own number we want to encourage men from throughout the community. On the third Thursday of each month we host the Community Men’s Fellowship. We share a meal together, have a time of prayer, listen to a message and strive to encourage one another through conversation. For more information call Dusty at 814-849-731 or Bob at 814-849-8042.